Monday, August 31, 2015

Stay young!

Wow this video gave me goose bumps and I can honestly say I have tears in my eyes.

It is great how these women did not let age get to them. I love their styles and their optimism, I admire their love for fashion and I hope to grow old just like them. Old age is not a reason nor an excuse to abandon yourself. Keep your spirit young and keep looking more alive than ever. They can do it, I can do it and I bet you can also do it. It’s up to you to be young at any age and ignore your ID age. And guess what helps? Clothes, hair, make-up…appearance! You will not be “between 50 and death”, you will be flourishing if you keep your mind young.

“Young woman, you’ll be an old woman one day! Don’t worry about it! Don’t sweat it! Every era builds character! “
Old age is not autumn for these ladies, it is actually full crazy summer season! Let’s keep it forever summer in our minds, spirits, styles and wardrobes!

And discussing on how to keep yourself young, I suppose each person has their own “secrets”. I for one start with the way I feel, with a young spirit, refusing to let age rule my life.  My young mind guides my actions and helps me take the proper decisions for going on like this. What decisions am  I talking about? Well the ones about the way I look, cause of course the way we look shows our age. Now here are a few secretes about looking young:

-          Short hair makes you look younger. Of course you must be careful what hair style you pick. Go
for one that best represents your way of being, weather you are a rebel wearing weird short hair cuts or more of a classic with a cute bob hair cut. Color can also help but again you should be aware what you choose. Even grey short hair can make you look young, if you pick the right style (hair cut made by Mihai Stan)
-          Nails – well this is a chapter that I started loving about a year ago when I discovered Kitty Claws. I assume you heard many times that nails/hands are an important first impression, so of course you should always have clean, painted nails. But nails don’t have to be simple and dull; you can do so many things on nails that could truly state something about you. I never go for simple nails, that’s one of my cards
-          




Clothes – Always pick your size. Larger or smaller clothes can make
you look ridiculous. There may be some exceptions but you should have a really well developed sense of style to get a good combination. Keep an eye on trends, no matter your age. You can always adapt your style to the current trends, by just adding a modern item to a vintage wardrobe (pink vintage dress from StoSto)
-          Make up – Keep it simple, the more you add, the older you’ll look. Just add a foundation base, a bit of mascara and some blush and you will always look fresh.

-          And a bonus, keep on your side the right people. The ones that make you feel good about yourself, the ones that encourage you to be better.


I think that’s about it for today my bubbly bubbles! I had to share these thoughts with you, cause time won’t stop for nobody so we must be prepared. 

No comments:

Post a Comment