Saturday, August 8, 2015

ReMesh it

Guess who's coming back!Ready for this? I am here!
So yeah, where have I been? I have been changing my life, changing my job, changing home, this kind of small things in life.
My new job got me closer to the better things that are happening around us and we tend not to see them, let me introduce one of them: ReMesh - a brand born at the Ateliere fara Frontiere NGO. They are offering job opportunities for underprivileged people by recycling banners and creating fashionable items out of them. I bet you see all the good sides here, the social good, the environmental good and the fashion good we crave for. 
I encourage you to give it a try, I already have some items from them ( a colorful pouch and a B&W envelope) and I plan to get some more. 
You can pick from a wide variety: REcarry; REexercise; REorganize; REdecorate and REunite and each item is 100% unique, same as you. 
Easy to use, easy to carry, matching all kinds of tastes and fitting all type of occasions. Oh and you will never worry about dirtying it!


No comments:

Post a Comment