Saturday, August 15, 2015

The (same) white shirt







Hello there my bubbly bubbles!
Now that I am back, let’s have a little talk about the essentials in your wardrobe. Remember what are the essentials? Did you manage to get them all? I have to be honest with you, for some reasons I don’t have everything on the list ( I almost never wear pumps; I’m replacing some flats with sandals or sinkers; I rarely wear those smart jackets and different other reasons) BUT I do have the most basic items and I’m working on the others.
And talking about the basic items, I picked for today the white shirt. It’s better to have more than one, of course, and make sure you have it in different styles: long sleeved, short sleeved, classic, “boyfriend”, large, tight, precious, sporty. And don’t concentrate only on shirts, expand your range also on t-shirts, cardigans, tops, halters and sweaters. White (just as black) can match any outfit and may save your day (or night).
As for me, I have a wide variety of white shirts but for today I picked a sleeveless one, with a wide collar, made out of linen (such a perfect material for the hot season). And when I say “today” I’m underestimating the moment, because I’m actually going to share with you outfits created throughout time with the same white shirt.

So here we go, embrace the white shirt and enjoy to the maximum!

Oh almost forgot, the black beads necklace and the silvery one with crystals are from Peaceful People Handmade Jewellery and I bet you noticed the ReMesh B&W envelope in one of the pictures. 

No comments:

Post a Comment