Friday, September 25, 2015

1 pair of pants, many looks




Hello my bubbly bubbles!
Allow me to ask a question and I hope you can give (yourself) a honest answer:
How crowded is your wardrobe?
And by crowded I mean, how many clothes do you own…that you don’t actually need?

Ok let me give you a hand with the answer. I bet your wardrobe is pretty crowded, I bet you have so many clothes that you don’t even know where to squeeze them. But this is not the point of this discussion. I challenge you to clean up your wardrobe! I know, I know, it’s going to be hard, but the season is changing so you would have done it anyway. So come on! Don’t push back! Do it as soon as possible!

You may wonder what happened, what’s with the attitude. Well by doing this, you can check out the clothes you own and discover what you DON’T actually need.
NO, you don’t need everything in there!
Going through your clothes, which do you wear more often? Are there any clothes that you did not wear last year? Not even once? Or maybe clothes that you didn’t even touch for two years? Well this is a crowded wardrobe!
Come now, don’t do that, don’t deny it! I know there is at least one item that you haven’t touched since New Year ’s Eve. 

Ok now let’s see, how you can avoid overcrowding your wardrobe.
Well you can start by buying some items that are easy to match and that you can use for creating different styles (more or less). You can pick a pair of black pants that can look great with a smart shirt. This same pair of black pants can look awesome for a walk in the park if you add a colorful t-shirt. Or you can add a black sexy tank and a pair of high heels and you have yourself a great clubbing outfit.
And don’t be afraid to match them also with some vintage blouses, try them on and see what you can get. You will be amazed to discover some impressive looks matching the new with the old.

So, if you have the basic elements in your wardrobe you can build up some great outfits. And next to the basics, you should always have a few special items to spice up your look.

As usual I talked too much, now I leave you with your “task” and with some looks a created with the same pair of jeans.




No comments:

Post a Comment